What is Dataphoria?
- Data: “facts or pieces of information”
- Euphoria: “a feeling of happiness, confidence, or well-being”
- Dataphoria: the feeling you get when data works for you
Born during the economic slowdown of the GFC, Dataphoria have succeeded by staying true to our firm beliefs:
- A measurable approach to data-driven marketing reduces the risk of a declining return on your investment, regardless of economic conditions
- Maintaining a positive plan of action shifts focus to growth and away from a self-prophesizing, pessimistic outlook
10 years working with marketing managers to boost their campaign ROI gives us the tools we need to keep our clients happy.
The 4 pillars of Dataphoria:
- Ideas enable great campaigns to be built on a foundation of data. Without creativity, we have only a jumble of information
- Experience helps us to avoid pitfalls and ensures we are always learning
- Independence creates campaigns with a focus on your goal, not ours
- Market reach removes the limits of a single data source
Dataphoria own no data. Building solutions using a truly objective selection of data and solutions from market is a breath of fresh air when planning with our clients.