By partnering with world leading data owners, Dataphoria select segments of lists according to the objectives of each marketing campaign.
Data can often be selected for the purpose of testing of relevant behavioural / demographic cells / list sources in parallel.
Selections can also be based on results of customer profiling.
Building a longer term data strategy is recommended for ongoing campaigns.
Consumer marketing list selection options are endless. Example selections:
- Affluent young men on Sydney’s Lower North Shore
- Directors at home with $150K+ household income
- Charity donors with $100K+ income
- Frequent direct mail responders
- People who have recently bought a new home
- Stock market investors
- Luxury car owners
- Retired golf players in QLD
- People with superannuation with a specific fund
- People with young children
- Environmental magazine subscribers
- Purchasers of natural health products
Dataphoria can source your campaign data, merge multiple lists together and suppress your customer data, to provide you with a single clean marketing list for your campaign.
Through understanding your campaign objectives, Dataphoria assist in careful, strategic data selection to improve the performance of your campaign.